OUR DESIGN OFFICE Designs and develops the containers for ammunition and packaging of tomorrow
STANDARD CARTON CONTAINER
FROM 38 MM CALIBER TO 155 MM CALIBER
- Outer tube body spiraled on the principle of a multilayer composite meeting the requirements of the most restrictive specifications (sealing, impermeability, resistance to heat, weather, corrosion, shock, jolts, etc.).
- Tin-plated metal base and cover (according to specifications), corrosion resistant, set on the cardboard body, external face printed to order (GamC or RAL).
- Permanent identification engraving of metal bottoms and covers for traceability and subdivision of manufacturing.
- Insensitive munition.
- Sizing of the shock absorber settings to meet the requirements of the specifications (STANAG, MIL, DTAT, etc.).
- Internal wedges, by assembling adjusted and sliding cardboard tubes one inside the other, possibly integrating damping shims made of cardboard, polyethylene, foam or other materials in order to meet the requirements and sanctions of the various fall tests.
- Mortars for fireworks with waterproof exterior coating and hardwood bottom.
Discover our gallery of ammunition containers
Everything you need to know to contact us
180 rue du Tertre
44152 Ancenis CEDEX
Tel : +33 2 40 83 11 02
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org